Full Stack Developer – PTPAMEDIA2940
Do you love to code? Do you get excited about database design? Do you enjoy coding beautiful front-end’s while keeping a user’s experience in mind? WELL we may have a full time gig for you!
We are currently on the hunt for a qualified PHP developer to join our team based in Vaughan. The role consists of building and maintaining our online platforms and being comfortable leading the technology charge.
What you would do
You will use your eye for detail and obsession for clean, well composed code to build a wide range of projects. From dynamic and responsive websites to managing our current platforms you will be considered the technology lead for our company. We will help you grow your knowledge of mobile web applications and you will help bring our company’s vision to life. Collaboration with your peers to assess project plans for feasibility, while providing your own input from a technology perspective is a must.
- Assume ownership of code from development, staging and testing through production while maintaining and improving current code architecture
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML5/CSS3 best practices
- Manage all activities necessary for the development and support of WP and ASP.Net web sites
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to match user experience and visual design intent
- Test website, identify and solve any technical and compatibility problems
- Provide ongoing recommendations for site updates and user experience improvements
- Creation of web style guides, interface specifications, contributing to user experience documentation
- Use trouble shooting, bug tracking, and quality assurance methodologies
What you have
- 4+ years proven working experience in web programming required
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming and thorough understanding of relational databases such as MySQL (SQL)
- Understanding of User Interface workflows
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Computer Science degree/diploma or equivalent experience is preferred.
- The ability to demonstrate initiative, self-reliance, and flexibility
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Working with webservers and host providers to maintain and manage servers for optimal
- Experience building web services
- App development experience
Please apply below.
Candidates only! It is NOT OK for recruiters or others to solicit this company.